Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: What are the top 3 AG outfits....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That you would like to bring back from retirement. (I'm not including any LE dolls, outfits-that we KNOW were going to be leaving us.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

    My 3 AGOT:
    Sugar Plum Coat
    Flower Garden Dress
    Garnet Holiday Outfit

    My 3 Historicals:
    Felicity's Work Dress
    Kirsten's Checked Dress
    Molly's Victory Garden Dress

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Historical:
    Kirsten?s Checked Dress & Apron
    Kirsten's Skating Outfit (does that count?)
    Addy's Cape Island Dress

    AGoT:
    Sock Hop Outfit
    Artist Outfit
    Wood Fairy Costume
    (With the Weekend Baking Outfit, Dot PJs, and Snowflake Satin PJs coming in a close 2nd)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member corybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    historical
    kirsten's dirndal
    samantha's winter party dress
    samantha's old bathing outfit(does that count)
    Molly's victory garden dress

    today girls
    skater outfit
    all the halloween costumes
    girl scout outfit

    can i do bitty also(theese are the only outfits that i didn't own for bitty when i was younger,i never got them so i was very annoyed)
    rain coat
    speacial occassion outfit
    um i forget the name but i rember it had a fake bear in a car as the toy
    ok i know only three but i'm adding a four. the bitty sailor outfit

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 09, 2006 05:20 PM: Message edited by: corybelle ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Historical:
    Felicity's Town Fair Outfit
    Kirsten's Checked Dress
    Molly's Victory Garden Dress

    Today:
    Chinese New Year Outfit
    Gold Holiday Dress
    Martial Arts Outfit

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think there are more than three but these are the ones I really want:

    Historical
    Addy's stilting outfit and stilts
    Addy's patriotic outfit
    Kit's treehouse outfit- I have it and wish everyone else could have it, too.

    Today girls
    Ice blue outfit
    Weekend baking outfit/accessories
    Dockside outfit

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina's harvest outfit
    Felicity's town fair outfit
    Kirsten's dirndl


    but Felicity's work dress is a close 4th!!

  7. #7
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    AGOT:
    Ice Blue Outfit
    Petal Pink Outfit
    Starflower Outfit

    Historical:
    Felicity's Work Gown
    Felicity's Town Fair Outfit
    Felicity's Riding Breeches and Hat

  8. #8
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Historical:
    1. Kirsten's Skating Coat & skates
    2. Elizabeth's riding habit
    3. Samantha's Middy outfit

    AGOT:
    1. Radiant Rhinestones
    2. Starry Night
    3. Memorable Moments


    It is difficult to pick favorites but I liked these outfits before they even arrived.
    ^j^ Mrs.C.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 09, 2006 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Mrs. C. ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good question!

    Historical:
    1. Addy's Stilting Outfit. The colors are sooo pretty on her! I tried to make my own version of it once, but I had trouble finding material that looked close, and overall it ended up looking like a mess. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    2. Kirsten's Dirndl. I think this is such an important part of her stories, and the dress is very unique.

    3. Kirsten's Hudson Bay Skating Coat. This is such a neat-looking coat. My poor Kirsten has been wearing just her winter woolens for a coat for the past 17 years, and I could kick myself for not getting her this coat when I had the chance!

    AGOT:
    1. I forget the name, but it was one of the early school outfits with a plaid skirt, green sweater, and knee socks. It was so cute and just like something I would have worn in middle/high school.

    2. Another early school outfit - the gray jumper with striped t-shirt, tights, and boots. It was just too cute!

    3. The AGOT Hanukkah outfit with the white angora sweater and blue velvet skirt. That was just the most beautiful holiday outfit!

    After listing these, I can see that most of the outfits I regret not getting were ones that came out during my middle/high school years where I was pretending not to like dolls anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Historical-
    1. Emily's Meet Dress
    2. Addy's School Dress
    3. Kit's Birthday Dress

    I'm not sure on the AGTs, I like to mix and match, so I'm not sure I have a favorite.

    PS- Jordyn, check Emma's album (in the Halloween thread and the Traveling Emma thread). I've been adding to it regularly. I would have PMed you this, but your PM box is full! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •